This week I am publicly announcing a massive online marketing challenge, in order to practice what I preach about online marketing and also to test what tools, strategies and online marketing channels produce the best results and lead to an increase in traffic and opt ins.
This week I am still continuing with the 6 Part How to Get More Website traffic Series, and so this challenge coincides perfectly because I will be able to demonstrate to you how each of the tools and strategies that I talk about work, and also I will be doing analysis of all the data, analytics, traffic tracking, conversion tracking and anything else that will demonstrate which strategies perform well, and just the overall power of performing online marketing tasks on a weekly basis.
So the online marketing challenge will look something like this for the week:
Online marketing Strategy:
- 2 articles to be published on www.ezinearticles.com – with a killer bio and video recording on how to do it
- 1 Squidoo Page – with a video training on how to create Squidoo pages
- 1 Hubpages Page – same video training about how to create a Hubpage
- Daily Blog posting – all SEO optimized and a video recording on how to SEO optimize your content in 7 minutes!
- 2 Videos, with SEO optimization and a Video Blog
- Daily social media with at least 10 tweets and 7 Facebook updates, 80 % non promotional and 20% promotional
- 1 email to my list using Aweber
- 2 guest posts
- Asking for 10 other guest post opportunities
- Asking for an interview for my new product launch
- Creating a Squeeze page for my Create and Launch it info product launch
- Finishing my special report for my create and launch it info product launch.
- Creating a Page for Joint venture partners to sign up and setting up 3 auto responders for them using Aweber.
- A list of all the Web Marketing tools and resources that I always use and would recommend
- Listing my web site on all the local search engines using getlisted.org for my local online marketing campaign
- Tracking of all my activities and performance using statcounter
Online Marketing Plan Reporting:
I will be reporting in daily on my progress, as well as details of exactly how I perform each of these tasks and instructional videos to make it easier to follow and watch when you are ready to implement any of these online marketing strategies!
Let’s Get Started with Some Turbocharged Online Marketing!